Separated Subdivision NULESU «Irpin Economic College»

The history of college

1956. According to the order of the USSR Ministry of Agriculture № 483 since 21.07.1956 there was created Irpin Agricultural Technical School of accounting. It was started training specialists with a specialization in "Accountant".

1992. According to the order of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Ukraine 29.09.1992 №103 the Irpin Agricultural Technical School of accounting was renamed to Irpin Economics Technical School.

1997. According to the Enactment of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine since 29 May 1997 № 526 "On improving the network of higher and vocational educational institutions" Irpin Economics Technical School was transferred to the field of National Agricultural University.

1998. With the decision of the State Accreditation Committee since 8 December 1998 this educational institution was granted the status of college.

2005. According to the decision of Academic Council of the National Agricultural University since 30.12.2004 and the order of the National Agricultural University since 20.01.2005 №21 Irpin Economics College was reorganized into Detached structural division of the National Agrarian University "Irpin Economics College."

2008. According to the rector's order since 21.11.2008. № 759 "On measures as for the implementing the Enactment of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine 30.10.2008 № 945" this educational establishment was renamed to the Detached unit of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine "Irpin Economics College."

Press-centreRegional Educational Institutions (синій)To Applicants (синій)