Scientific Library

History of library

     The history of scientifical library dates back to 1904 when a library of the agricultural society at Kiev Polytechnic Institute was set up, later –- an agricultural department of KPI, since 1924 it is the library of Kiev Agricultural Institute, since 1954 – a library of the Ukrainian Agricultural Academy, since 1992 – a library of the Ukrainian State Agricultural University, since 2000 – a library of the National Agricultural University. From 2008 it is The Library of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences.

 

To Applicants (синій)Press-centreRegional Educational Institutions (синій)