Separated subdivision of NUBiP of Ukraine «Zalishchyky State Agricultural College named after E. Khraplyvy»

History

Educational institution was established in 1940 as an Zalishchyky agricultural college of on the base of gardening school, which had been functioning since 1898.

By resolution of the Council of Ministers of Ukraine of March 11, 1975 № 142 Zalishchyky farm-college was formed.

By order of the State Agricultural of Ukraine from July 11, 1988 № 189 Kopychyntsy agricultural college of accounting was joined to Zalishchytsky farm-college bound.

By decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 29, 1997 № 526 Zalishchyky farm-college transferred under the governing of the National Agricultural University with preserving its legal entity.

Zalishchyky College of the National Agrarian University was the successorof Zalishchytsk farm-college.

By the order of rector of NAU №80 of March 2, 2001 the name "Zalishchyky Technical school of NAU" was changed into "Zalishchyky State Agricultural College named Ye. Khraplyvyy of NAU"

By the order of rector of NAU № 391 of June 19, 2006 on the basis of "Zalischyky State Agricultural College named Ye. Khraplyvyy of NAU" was created Separated Structural Subdivision of NAU «Zalishchyky Agricultural college named Ye. Khraplyvyy»

According to the resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 30, 2008, № 945 became Separated Subdivision of the National University of Ukraine, and named Separated Subdivision of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine «Zalishchyky Agricultural college named Ye. Khraplyvyy»

 

To Applicants (синій)Press-centreRegional Educational Institutions (синій)